Online software and support included as standard.
Build the best package for your small business.

_How can we help you?

I already have an accountant. How easy is it to switch?

Very easy. Once we have agreed an all-inclusive fixed-fee package with you, we simply require you to inform your current provider of your intentions to switch (by email) and we can take it from there. We’ll handle the entire handover procedure for you.

What is Xero and FreeAgent software?

Xero and FreeAgent are both easy to use ‘in-the-cloud’ accounting software which we provide to you as part of your package. It’s a great fit for freelance contractors, small businesses and growing enterprise. It makes it easy for you to raise and send client invoices, track your expenses on the go and reconcile the bank account transactions quickly. Simply, throw away your old Excel spreadsheets – our online software sorts out the mess and the stress of managing your company finances. Snap an expense, fire off an invoice and check your cash flow with automated bank transaction imports. Take care of business, anywhere 24/7/365.

I only need year end filings. Can you help?

Yes. We recognise that not all contractors or business owners want online accounting software or even payroll and VAT services as they may already handle this themselves. We can easily provide a straightforward Year End accounts and tax package for an all-inclusive and fixed fee. Working from the records and information provided to us by you, we’ll simply prepare and file the company accounts and corporation tax return with HMRC and Companies House, acting as your HMRC tax agent. Simply get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Does CORNEL have a minimum term contract?

We provide most of our small business clients with a package of accounting services rolled up into a monthly subscription with just a rolling 30-day contract. Our monthly packages are based on 1/12th of the annual fee but you are free to close the subscription at any time providing just 30 days notice.

If you have paid a full 12 months up to the end of a certain financial period, we will still complete and file any HMRC or Companies House submissions for that period.

Can CORNEL help me with VAT registration?

Indeed! If your business exceeds the VAT threshold, you are required to register for VAT. It may also be better to register for VAT before your turnover reaches the threshold.

We can guide you as to when you should register and can complete the registration for you.

I need to file for prior years. Can you help?

Yes. We can add prior periods and prior tax returns to any plan to help you catch-up and bring your affairs up to date with both Companies House and HMRC.

Have any other questions?

Simply, get in touch. We’re ready when you are.