Register – Self Assessment


If you need to file a personal tax return and do not yet have a Unique Tax Reference (UTR), you will need to register with HMRC for Self Assessment and the new online filing service. Please provide the required information requested below and we will arrange to complete the self assessment application on your behalf. Thank You!


Please Note: This form should take no longer than 4-10 mins to complete.

Step 1 of 3

Step 1 - About You

Please enter the date you moved to this address.
For identification purposes, please provide your NI Number.